Full-Time Care Assistant
We are looking for experienced and non-experienced staff who posses a kind and caring nature with the ability to show empathy and understanding, confident and above all reliable, to support our clients in their own home.
- Supporting clients to remain independent in their own homes. Our clients are vulnerable adults who have a wide range of needs.
- To support them to live a good quality life, remain connected with their community and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Ideal Skills / Abilities
- Experience in a similar field would be an advantage but not essential as full training and on-going support will be given.
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise a clients needs.
- Posses a responsible and mature attitude.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Has an empathy and understanding of issues encountered by clients with care need.
- Ability to travel to varying work locations during unsocial hours.
- We ask that all applicants offer a commitment to some or alternate weekend work.
- Full-time hours must be able to start at 7.00am and available at least 2-3 evenings per week plus alternate weekends.
- Part-time hours are 7am – 3pm / 4pm – 10pm and alternate weekends.
- Excellent rates of pay including enhancements for evenings and weekends.
- Travel time and mileage expenses.
- Permanent ‘guaranteed hours’ contracts are available.
- Continuity of rotas.
- Full induction training and shadowing shifts.
- Undergo a full enhanced DBS check
- Require two professional references
We also need staff to work on a double up team. This is full -time hours working 2 days on and 3 days off on a rolling rota. A company vehicle is provided.
If you have the skills, and experience in dealing with vulnerable adults in their own homes , we want to hear from you today.
How to ApplyInterested? We'd love to hear from you, you can apply or find out more information by calling us on 01733570100 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a your CV.
107 total views, 1 today